Agent Orange and other health issues
Information about Agent Orange: its effects, treatments and what you can do about it.
Some VA documentation on Agent Orange:
- Agent Orange Newsletter: 2017
- Agent Orange and Cancer
- Agent Orange
- Agent Orange Guide from the VVA
- Veterans Diseases:
- New Hope At Stage4 An article from AARP about newt treatments for some head and neck, lung, bladder and metastatic melanoma cancers, as well as Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Liver Flukes An article on liver flukes which may be aquired from eating fish in Vietnam. Signs can wait decades before being noticed. By the time symptoms show up, the paitent is in severe pain and often is given just a few months to live. It is worth checking it out with your VA doctor as the VA is studying the issue.
Other Veterans health issues:
VA Medical Care. If you have not signed up yet, do so now.
Some info on the VA claims process:
- Mesothelioma.NET - A website with info and resources for veterans with mesotheloma cancer.
- Mesothtlioma Guide
- Mesothelioma Center at Asbestos.com